Truly unique events at
Expect a unique experience when hiring our facilities for weddings, parties or other events. We have a varied mix of spaces and places, so let your imagination run wild. Our Upstairs Event Space with vintage slate-topped bar/serving area can be adapted and decorated to suit a multitude of purposes. Indoor sit down meals for up to 40 people or buffet & party room for approx 70-100.
*Please note that these prices listed do not cover weddings. If you are looking to book Hagglers Corner for a wedding, please email us at email@example.com to learn more about what we offer for weddings and organise a chat with our Wedding Coordinator. Thanks!*
Looking for a photographer? We would highly recommend the wonderful work of Alexandra Wallace to photograph your wedding day, take a look at her portfolio here: www.alexandrawallaceweddings.co.uk.
Suitable for parties, birthday parties, or anniversary events. Can also be used as a community space, for music, gigs or workshops. Wanting to have your hen party here at Hagglers? Find out more about we can offer here.
EVENT SPACE & BAR Friday £300 / Saturday £400
Included in the venue hire cost we provide;
- Room access from 6pm for set up and bar open from 7pm-1am for up to 100 guests
- Twinkly lighting inside & out
- Shared access to our mezzanine with seating for around 45
- Sound system channelling Hagglers’ DJ tunes from our downstairs bar and a PA system with aux cord for your a playlist on your own device or a DJ.
- Fully licensed and stocked bar
- Free Wi-Fi
EVENT SPACE & BAR SUNDAY, WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY EVENING £180
- Event space including Bar if required (5pm to 11:00pm, 10:00pm on Sunday).
- Hire by the hour for workshops only (Max of 4 hours, between 5pm and 9pm only) @ £20 p/h
- Excluding Bank Holidays.
TUESDAY to Friday
Suitable for use as a community space, workshops, meetings or for kids parties, birthday or anniversary events.
- Full day hire (9am – 5pm) £140
- Hire by the hour @ £20p/h
SATURDAY & SUNDAY
- Daytime hire (10am – 5pm) £150
Meeting room package
- We have a range of packages please contact us with your requirements.
FOOD & DRINKS POLICY
Drinks & Alcohol
- We run a lovely and fully licensed and stocked bar until 11pm Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, 1am on Friday and Saturday.
- NO drinks are allowed including alcohol and soft drinks.
- Unfortunately we do not host 18-21 year old birthday parties.
Self-Catering Charge £50
- You are very welcome to bring your own food but NO drinks are allowed including alcohol and soft drinks. An additional charge of £50 will be applicable.
- Please bring everything you will need to serve, as we cannot provide any utensils, crockery, cutlery, serviettes, etc.
- The room must be left as found at the conclusion of the event, please remove your own decorations
- No overnight storage is available.
- There is a sound system included in the venue hire price suitable for background music for you connect a tablet, laptop or smartphone (please bring connecting cable).
- The room must be left as found at the conclusion of the event.
- No overnight storage is available.
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Public parking is available opposite Hagglers Corner on Guernsey Road.
Corner Jammers offer a fantastic selection of seasonal catering menus. Please contact them for details. If you decide to bring your own catering, there is a £50 surcharge.
Events & Gigs
If you want to play here or run an event please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.
For Hen Do Parties, we can offer a fully licensed bar and capacity for up to 80 guests. A truly unique venue for your special party with plenty of room for fun & games!
- £30 per head – Cocktail Masterclass experience – You choose 2 Classic cocktails we teach you how to make them! Whilst having a merry time 🙂 Minimum 6 people
- £20 per person for food platters.